Briana, the first grader and I tutor and I chillin

Briana, the first grader and I tutor and I chillin

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Never Underestimate the Power of a Sharpie....Doodling in Jesus name

Sharpies have transformed my Sunday mornings. 
You see, Pinterest, Lizzie Casey and the marker loving kids in my neighborhood inspired me to "get my art on" and doodle during sermon time. So I did. Then we all did.




Creatively expressing spiritual truths helps things both come alive and stick to my brain. And as a visual learner, let's be honest...it keep my mind from wandering and the temptation to jot my to do list in the margin during the sermon. It is becoming the latest trend and so all the cool kids are doing it.   

Sharing our drawings one Sunday Morning
   










No comments:

Post a Comment